Last Updated: February 10, 2021
American Marketing & Publishing, L.L.C. and its affiliates ("AMP
", or "our
") applies to information about you collected in connection with your access to and use of the website and its subpages linked to this Policy (the "Site
"), as well as the information, content, features, and related services available through the Site (collectively, the "Services
"). This Policy describes what information we collect about you in relation to your use of the Site and Services, how we collect it, how we use it, with whom we may share it, and what choices you have regarding it.
Please read this Policy carefully. By clicking "accept" or otherwise accessing and using the Site and Services, you agree that you have read and understand this Policy and that you accept and consent to the privacy practices (and any uses and disclosures of information about you) that are described in this Policy.
For purposes of clarity, this Policy only applies to this Site and any other URLs specifically authorized under our service agreements with the specific merchant, business, or other entity whose goods, services, or other offerings are identified and advertised on this Site (the "Merchant
", and such goods, services, or other offerings, the "Merchant Offerings
"). This Policy does NOT
apply to any other websites accessed via unique and separate URLs that are operated by third parties, including any separate websites operated by the Merchant.
In addition, please note that this Policy does NOT
When do we collect your information?
AMP collects information relating to you and your use of the Site and Services in order to provide services and features that are responsive to your needs. We collect personal information in the following ways:
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us.
- Directly from you. Via our authorized Merchant-based URLs, we collect information from you when you register an account with us, submit reviews, testimonials, content, or information to the Site, fill out a form, complete a survey, request information, send us an email or other communication, speak with us on the telephone, or otherwise interact with us or the Site or Services.
- From other third-party sources. We may receive information about you from our third-party partners and service providers who help us to provide services to you, including the Site and Services.
- Automatically as you navigate the Site. Information collected automatically as you use and navigate the Site and/or any other authorized Merchant-based URLs may include usage details, email address, IP address, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We collect the information you provide directly to us when you access and use the Site and Services via authorized Merchant-based URLs, including, but not limited to, your:
Information sent to us by web browsers.
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Physical Address
- Billing information
- Account information (including username and password)
- Review and testimonial content and information
- Information regarding your utilization of the Services
- Any other information that you submit to or store within the Site
We and our third-party service providers collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or device. This information may include your IP address, the identity of your Internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit (and the number of your visits), the pages you visit, the length of your visit, average time spent, and the websites you visit before coming to and after leaving the Site. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings.
The information we receive from your web browser and/or device is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. Generally, we use this information in the aggregate to help us improve the Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our visitors. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you. We may also review our server logs for security purposes – for example, to detect intrusions into our network – and we might share our server logs, which contain visitors' IP addresses, with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify you.
Information collected by cookies and other technologies.
We use "cookies" and other tracking technologies to collect information and support certain features of the Site. Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your device that allow us to recognize your device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Site and Services are visited and by how many people.
How do we use your information?
We process information in order to provide the Site and Services to you and any additional services you request, as well as to respond to communications from you. The precise purposes for which your personal information is processed will be determined by the request, and by applicable laws, regulatory guidance, and professional standards.
Generally, we use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide the Site, Services, and any other information or services you request to you.
- Support the Site, Services, and our and the Merchant's businesses. For example, we may use your information to respond to inquiries regarding the Merchant or the Merchant Offerings and troubleshoot any issues with the Site or Services.
- Manage our business needs, such as operating, monitoring, analyzing, and improving the Services and the Site's performance and functionality. For example, we analyze website user behavior and conduct research and analysis about the way you and other users use the Site and Services.
- Manage risk and protect the Site. We use data to better protect the Site, Services, and you by helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Site and Services.
- Tailor the offerings of the Merchant to your preferences and apparent interests.
- Improve the Site, Services, and our and the Merchant's businesses, and develop new products and services.
- Maintain our and the Merchant's records.
- Market, promote, and provide other information regarding the Merchant and the Merchant Offerings.
- Conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for you.
- Comply with our other contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations. We will use your information as necessary to enforce the terms of the Site and Services, to address emergency situations, and to comply with our other contractual obligations and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Carry out other purposes for which you provide your consent. For example, we will use your information for other purposes which are disclosed to you at the time your information is collected or for purposes which can be inferred from or are obvious given the circumstances of collection.
Please see below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use your information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third-Party Service Providers
We may disclose your information to our vendors and other third-party service providers, such as website hosts, analytics providers, and payment processors, that help us support features on the Site and provide our Services to you. Further, our online service providers may implement technologies that allow for the collection of personally identifiable information over time and across websites. We may also disclose aggregated, de-identified information, and analyses and reports derived from such information, to our service providers. These service providers are responsible for their own compliance with data protection laws.
." For more information about how Google uses and shares information collected by Google Analytics through your visits to Site, please see Google's Terms of Service
if you would like to learn more about the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, and click here
to install the opt-out browser add-on.
We will disclose your information (including, but not limited to, your name, review or testimonial content and information, and any other information that you submit through forms on the Site) to the Merchant so that it may better understand your experience with the Merchant Offerings and further develop and/or improve upon the Merchant Offerings and its business.
Legal Requirements and Business Transfers
We may disclose your information: (i) if we are required to do so by law, legal process, statute, rule, regulation, or professional standard, or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other government official request; (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss; (iii) in connection with an investigation of a complaint, security threat, or suspected or actual illegal activity; (iv) in connection with an internal audit; or (v) in the event that AMP is subject to mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sales of assets, reorganizations, divestitures, dissolutions, bankruptcies, liquidations, or other types of business transactions. In these types of transactions, your information (including personal information) may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party.
What choices do you have about your information?
We offer certain choices about how we communicate with you and what information we obtain about you and share with others.
If you have created an account on the Site, you can update, modify, or delete certain of your account information and preferences after you log into your account using the features and functionalities available there.
You may opt out from receiving any promotional or informational emails from us by following the instructions for unsubscribing in the emails we send to you or by contacting us at the email address below. However, you cannot opt out of any transactional emails related to your account registration or transactions with or relating to the Site.
Do Not Track.
While we take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our website visitors, we cannot promise that the current limitations of our online applications programming will address every browser setting or honor every personal browser preference. In particular, we have not implemented the necessary program changes to honor "Do Not Track" or "DNT" browser signals. As our online applications programming is refined, we will take all reasonable steps to honor such requests in the future. Please return to this Policy for further updates on this topic.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser's settings to disable all or certain cookies if you wish. Please be aware that if you change the preferences on your device to prevent or limit your device's acceptance of cookies, this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the features on the Site.
Location of the Site
The Site is hosted and operated in the United States. However, we and our service providers may store information about individuals in the United States, or we may transfer it to, and store it within, other countries.
Visitors from jurisdictions outside the United States visit the Site at their own choice and risk.
If you are not a resident of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that we may collect and use your personal information outside your home jurisdiction, and that we may store your personal information in the United States or elsewhere. Please note that the level of legal protection provided in the United States from which you may access the Site may not be as stringent as that under privacy standards or the privacy laws of other countries, possibly including your home jurisdiction.
How long do we retain your information?
We will keep your information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is permitted or required by law.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to third-party products or services on or through the Site or Services. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We urge you to read the privacy policies of other websites before submitting any information to those websites.
How do we protect your information?
AMP has implemented reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security standards to protect your information from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. We strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, using security technologies and procedures, such as encryption and limited access. Only authorized individuals access your personal information, and they receive training about the importance of protecting personal information. However, no system or procedures are entirely secure or failsafe, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
California Privacy Notice
Pursuant to applicable California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), AMP makes the following disclosures regarding the personal information we collect:
Category of Personal Information
Category of Source from which Data is Collected
Purpose of Collection
Category of Third Parties to whom Data is Disclosed
Contact information such as name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address
Directly from users
To provide the Services, to market and promote the Merchant and Merchant Offerings, and to support our and the Merchant's electronic and digital programs
Service Providers and the Merchant
User preferences such as interests, activities, and review and testimonial content
Directly from users
To personalize the Services according to your personal preferences; for developing new goods and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services and the Merchant Offerings, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our and the Merchant's service promotions and operating and expanding our and the Merchant's business activities
Service Providers and the Merchant
Automatically collected information on websites such as IP address, device type, browser type
Cookies and other tracking technologies
For data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention; activities, events and promotions; for developing new goods and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services and the Merchant Offerings, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our and the Merchant's promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our and the Merchant's business activities
Service Providers and the Merchant
If you are a California resident, pursuant to the CCPA, you have the right to request:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected;
- the business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling your personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we shares your personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- when and if applicable, the categories of personal information that we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, if applicable;
- deletion of your personal information; and
- an opt out of having your personal information disclosed or sold to third parties.
To submit a request, or designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf, please contact us at email@example.com
or call us toll free at (800) 579-0710
. To verify your identity when you submit a request, we will match the identifying information you provide us to the personal information we have about you. If you have an account with us, we will also verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account. Request will typically be honored within 45 days or less, but may take up to 90 days based on the results of verification.
However, we will not be required to comply with your request to delete your personal information if it is necessary for us to maintain your personal information in order to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent;
- to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
We will not discriminate against you in the event you exercise any of the aforementioned rights under CCPA, including, but not limited to, by:
- denying goods or services to you;
- charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
This Policy is available to consumers with disabilities. To access this Policy in an alternative downloadable format, please phone us toll free at (800) 579-0710
and we will promptly email you a PDF of this policy in a large font resolution or mail send you a physical copy of it.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
We do not currently sell your covered information as those terms are defined under applicable Nevada law. However, you may still submit an opt-out request and we will honor that request as required by Nevada law if we were to ever engage in such a sale in the future. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to opt-out of future sales of your covered information, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by calling us at (800) 807-6870
. Your request must include your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, and an email address so that we can contact you if needed regarding this request. You may also be required to take reasonable steps as we determine from time to time in order to verify your identity and/or the authenticity of the request. We will respond to your request within sixty (60) days either confirming that your request has been processed or indicating that we need an additional thirty (30) days to complete the request.
Do we collect information from children?
The Site and Services not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Site or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Site or Services or on or through any of their features, including your name or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com
For any questions, or to request further information regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users' information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address you have provided to us and/or possibly through a notice on our Site's home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting the Site and this Policy to check for any changes.